SEHOR Terms and Conditions of Service
We welcome you to SEHOR!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of SEHOR’s website, at www.sehor.eu.
By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. We ask you not to continue using SEHOR if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned only to you and can be read only by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise indicated, SEHOR and/or licensed affiliates hold the intellectual property rights for all material on SEHOR. All intellectual property rights are reserved. May access it through SEHOR for personal use subject to restrictions stated in the following terms and conditions.
- Copying or republishing SEHOR’s material.
- Selling, renting or sub-licensing SEHOR’s equipment
- Reproducing, duplicating or copying SEHOR’s material.
- Redistribute content from SEHOR
This agreement shall commence on the date indicated herein.
Parts of this site offer the user the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. SEHOR does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before adding them to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SEHOR, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect viewpoint and opinion of the one who publishes that viewpoint or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, SEHOR shall not be held liable for comments and cannot receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication, and/or presence of comments on the site.
SEHOR reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those it considers inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
She guarantees that:
- He is authorized to post comments on the site and has all the necessary licenses and permissions for such action;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain material that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal, causing a violation of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant SEHOR a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and modify any of Your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- Online directory distributors might add a hyperlink to our site in the same way done for other indicated Web sites;
- System accredited activities except nonprofit organizations, charitable societies, and charitable fundraising groups that cannot add a hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications, and information on other sites as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party that added the link and its products and/or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the third party site that added the link.
We may consider and approve other liaison requests from the following types of organizations:
- Known sources of commercial and/or consumer information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Consulting, legal and auditing agencies;
- educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve liaison requests from these organizations if: (a) the connection will not place us in an unfavorable position for ourselves or our registered activities; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for SEHOR; (d) the link is in a general information context.
These organizations could add a link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party that added the link or its products and/or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the third party site that added the link.
In case you represent one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you should inform us by sending an email to SEHOR. We ask that you include your name, organization name, contact information and site URL, a list of URLs on which you intend to add a link to our site, and a list of URLs on our site that you intend to link to. We ask that you wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- Using our corporate name;
- Using the linked uniform resource locator;
- Using any other description of our site relevant to context and format of content on the third site.
Use of SEHOR logos or images for links is not permitted in the absence of a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect and defend us from any legal action originating from your site. Links should not be added to your site that could be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing, violating, or suggesting infringement of the rights of third parties.
We reserve the right to request removal of all links or a specific link to our site. Must immediately approve the request to remove the links. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions as well as linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our site:
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you may contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, however we are not obligated to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions related to our site and the use thereof. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limits or excludes our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limits our or your liability in a way not permitted by law;
- excludes our or your responsibility in a way that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities related to this disclaimer, including those related to contract, tort, or breach of regulatory duty.
If site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of any kind.